Terms & Conditions
Welcome to "The Little Natural Co” website, we hope you enjoy browsing our collections and shopping with us.
When placing an order, you undertake that any and all information given is accurate and correct.
A contract for the supply of products in accordance to your order shall only come into existence at the time of despatch of your products.
We may at our discretion elect or not accept an order, although we will refund any payment if this has already been made.
If products are out of stock, we will contact you to give you the option of cancelling your order, as well as refunding the payment already made.
Please allow up to 2/3 working days on all UK orders, unless you have opted for next day delivery.
Next day delivery will only be applicable for orders placed before 12pm.
Risk of loss and/or damage of goods shall pass to you when delivered to the delivery address specified in the order.
Refunds and Exchanges:
If for any reason you are unhappy with a product ordered, please return the unused product with its original packaging and tags still attached.
Proof or purchase is necessary.
Refunds or exchanges must be made within 14 days of receiving the product.
Please note you are responsible for return postage and any loss or damage to the products in the process of return. We recommend using an insured delivery service.
Refunds will be made within 28 days of the date we receive the return and will not include the postage and packing costs.
If a product is damaged or faulty then please return the goods with proof of purchase within 14 days of receiving them.
An exchange will be given as quickly as possible, but if this is not an option, you can either opt for an exchange for another good of the same value or for a refund.
Prices on www.thelittlenaturalco.co.uk include UK VAT where applicable. UK childrenswear clothing is currently VAT free but we pay tax on all international brands.
The Little Natural Co accepts Mastercard, Visa, Amex and all other debit cards. On receipt of the order, we will process the payment manually to ensure that we have the correct items in stock. The card issuer will perform the required verification checks and only once the payment has been processed will we issue the order. In the event of a card refusal, we will not be liable for non-delivery or delay.
The Little Natural Co Limited will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Joining our mailing list:
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list. The purpose of the subscription is to gather details so that we can provide you with up to date information on our products. We will not ever pass your details onto any third party.
Use of personal information:
We operate an opt-in policy in terms of communicating via email, post and telephone. By subscribing to our mailing list you are opting to receive communications by email. However, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to un-subscribe from our mailing list. At the point at which we collect your telephone and address details when you subscribe to our mailing list you will be offered the opportunity to opt in to receive further communications by post and telephone. We will not pass details on to any third party.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.