- Burgundy all-round jacket in recycled polyester and organic cotton with water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.
- This jacket is an instant classic and a given Mini Rodini favourite that can be used both in the playground and when strolling the city streets. Wear it separately or together with the fleece jacket when it gets colder.
- Inside zip cover for extra wind protection and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin
- Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket
- Patch pockets at front with flaps and snap button closing
- Rib at sleeve endings and as insert in collar
- Removable hood
- Faux leather panda patch matching the zip slider
- Breathable and Water-resistant
- Shell 65 % recycled polyester, 35 % organic cotton
- Lining 100 % recycled polyester satin
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
- Made in China
- This jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
- The recycled material used to make this jacket is GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.